I wanna use this blog to show better differences between two ends of the world - Poland and USA
One of the most important difference is relationships and kindness.
I am here only 5 days but I kept place to know people and their relation with friends, neighbors and strangers.
Here buying shouse you talk with seller like old friend, everybody ask how you feel, coming to shops or restaurants you don't say only "good morning" but "hi, how are you?". This is big difference which you can feel. How?
I told my host mum about this and she said " yes, its very good for people because when everybody smile to you then you want smile to everybody. " It helps you to be happy and I see it now. I feel smile on my face really more often than in Poland. There my friends and family make my happy. Here even strangers want to do it. I would like to come back to Poland and doing the same things don't be called crazy...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz