Every first times are the worst. And even that everybody tell you that it's easy, don't forget about it and repeat: It will be only better. I started my adventure with long flight. It was my first time so I was really stressed. For someone who has never seen any airport it wasn't easy to change plane in Frankfurt - believe me. But I did it with my family who supported my being in Poland.
America didn't welcome me good. They lost my suitcase somewhere in Frankfurt. Later I might waiting on airport because I didn't know where I should go. "it will be only better"...
Everybody say that the most important is first impression.
On airport I met Maggie who showed, that stranger can give you helpful hand when you need it. After I met Karen - my host mum who wanted to take my to her house and take care of me. I met also Jackie and Dayle - people who give my their positive energy. And I met Katy - who is always ready to help my when I need it. Amazing people with a lot of positive energy.
I said on airport that it will be better? It is. That day showed my that even problems and new, stressful things, I can do it because I am not alone, wherever I am
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz